MS / MSH - Single PhaseMT / MTH - Three PhaseAMTH - Three Phase AluminumMK / MKH - Three Phase K-FactorMKS / MKSH - Single Phase K-FactorMDI / MDIH - Three Phase Drive IsolationMSWP / MSWPH - Single Phase OutdoorMTWP-SCR - Three Phase Outdoor EnhancedMTWP / MTWPH - Three Phase OutdoorRES - Single Phase Epoxy EncapsulatedMTWPCD / MTWPCDH - Three Phase Outdoor VentilatedRET - Three Phase Epoxy EncapsulatedMTZ / MTZH- Marcus Harmonic Mitigating (Harmonic Sweeper)MTD / MTDH - Double Harmonic MitigatingMS-CC / MSH-CC Single Phase Open Type Core & CoilMT-CC / MTH-CC - Three Phase Open Type Core & CoilMarcus Supreme ™ MHE - Marcus Supreme ™ High EfficiencyEUR-EX - Euro Export-Ready Transformers
ORDER INFORMATION- Marcus accepts national and international orders.
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Shipping Same-day or on Next Business Day
- We appreciate your business
MTWPCD / MTWPCDH- Three Phase Outdoor Ventilated 3R Class 1 Division 2 Distribution Transformer
In-stock & available for expedited delivery
**See drop-down menu for full range of kVA, Input/Output voltage options.The Marcus model-CD (MTWPCD) transformer is for use in applications where Class 1 Division 2 is required. It is designed with a Type 3R enclosure and is built to withstand locations with hazardous gases, corrosive atmospheres and airborne pollutants. Typical Applications include: Mining, petrochemical and pulp & paper installations. Certified for Class 1, Division 2 group A-D locations with a temperature classification of T3C, T4 and T5. The benefits of the model-CD over the epoxy encapsulated transformer is in its lighter weight and lower cost.
Click on kVA listings below for specifications:
- Insulation rated for 220 C; copper windings have maximum temperature rise of 115 degrees C.
- Wound-type cores made with cold-rolled coated grain-oriented silicon steel for superior magnetic performance and highest efficiency
- Excellent voltage regulation limits voltage drop under load to ensure proper voltage for even most critical industrial applicationsRugged seam-welded steel cases are treated with conversion coating before priming and painting to withstand severe elements
- Provided with lifting lugs for easy transportation