MS / MSH - Single PhaseMT / MTH - Three PhaseAMTH - Three Phase AluminumMK / MKH - Three Phase K-FactorMKS / MKSH - Single Phase K-FactorMDI / MDIH - Three Phase Drive IsolationMSWP / MSWPH - Single Phase OutdoorMTWP-SCR - Three Phase Outdoor EnhancedMTWP / MTWPH - Three Phase OutdoorRES - Single Phase Epoxy EncapsulatedMTWPCD / MTWPCDH - Three Phase Outdoor VentilatedRET - Three Phase Epoxy EncapsulatedMTZ / MTZH- Marcus Harmonic Mitigating (Harmonic Sweeper)MTD / MTDH - Double Harmonic MitigatingMS-CC / MSH-CC Single Phase Open Type Core & CoilMT-CC / MTH-CC - Three Phase Open Type Core & CoilMarcus Supreme ™ MHE - Marcus Supreme ™ High EfficiencyEUR-EX - Euro Export-Ready Transformers
ORDER INFORMATION- Marcus accepts national and international orders.
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Shipping Same-day or on Next Business Day
- We appreciate your business
RET - Three Phase Epoxy Encapsulated Distribution Transformer [3KVA-150KVA]
In-stock & available for expedited delivery
**See drop-down menu for full range of kVA, Input/Output voltage options.Designed to withstand the harshest indoor and outdoor applications, our epoxy encapulated transformers are completely enclosed in Type 3R enclosures and provide safe, reliable protection from corrosive atmospheres, hazardous gases, dust and moisture. For use in pulp and paper plants, steel mills, petrochemical plants, food processing facilities, breweries, mines, marine and shipboard installations. Certified for Class 1, Division 2 group A-D locations with a temperature classification of T3C, T4 and T5. Available with 4X stainless steel enclosures.
Click on kVA listings below for specifications:
- Insulation rated for 220 C; copper windings have maximum temperature rise of 115 degrees C.
- Wound-type cores made with cold-rolled coated grain-oriented silicon steel for superior magnetic performance and highest efficiency
- Manufactured with high temperature electrical grade epoxy and sealed in heavy gauge steel enclosures to facilitate rapid heat transfer
- Excellent voltage regulation limits voltage drop under load to ensure proper voltage for even most critical industrial applications
- Rugged seam-welded steel cases are treated with conversion coating before priming and painting to withstand severe elements
- Provided with lifting lugs for easy transportation
- Available in special voltages as required