MAT - Three Phase Auto WoundMATS - Single Phase Auto WoundRET-MAT - Three Phase Auto Wound Epoxy Encapsulate
ORDER INFORMATION- Marcus accepts national and international orders.
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Shipping Same-day or on Next Business Day
- We appreciate your business
RET-MAT - Three Phase Auto Wound Epoxy Encapsulated Transformer
In-stock & available for expedited delivery
**See drop-down menu for full range of kVA, Input/Output voltage options.Totally-Enclosed in epoxy resin for installation in areas with hazardous gases, dust and moisture. Designed for use in class 1, division 2 group A-D locations with a temperature classification of T3C, T4 and T5. Available with 4X stainless steel enclosures.
Click on kVA listings below for specifications:
- Epoxy-Resin Encapsulated
- 115°C Temperature Rise
- Enclosure Type 3R, 12 and Type 4
- Approved for use in Class 1, Division 2 Group A-D Locations with a Temperature Classification of T3C, T4 and T5
- Open Delta Configuation