MO - Single Phase Open StyleMC - Single Phase Closed TypeMOS- Single Phase Fusible Open Type w/ Fuseblock PremountedMTB - Single Phase Open Style (fuse block use)TPO - Three Phase Open TypeTPC - Three Phase Closed TypeAC&AS - Single Phase Auto Closed TypeMOL - Open Type With LeadsMC - Buck/Boost WiringTPOA - Three Phase Auto Open TypeTPCA - Three Phase Control AutotransformersMEC - Single Phase Epoxy Encapsulated ControlMET - Compact Solid State Electronic TransformersEPC - Euro 50/60HZ Control Multiple Tap Open TypeL.E.D TransformersEPO - Euro 50/60HZ Control Mulitiple Tap Closed Type
ORDER INFORMATION- Marcus accepts national and international orders.
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Shipping Same-day or on Next Business Day
- We appreciate your business
TPCA - Three Phase Control Autotransformers: Industrial Control Transformers
In-stock & available for expedited delivery
**See drop-down menu for full range of kVA, Input/Output voltage options.• Three phase control autotransformers offer a fast and simple way to convert standard line voltages to those required for small loads and small motors.
• These compact, NEMA-1 enclosed autotransformers are Y-connected and come equipped with clearly labeled fiberglass terminal boards with solidly fixed terminals in order to facilitate the installation.
• Unlike connecting multiple buck-boost type transformers, there is no complicated internal wiring to carry out nor any conversion charts to decipher.
• In common with all other autotransformer installations, the loads are not isolated from the line and caution must be taken to ensure the load doesn’t contain any electronic controls or computer loads.
• Available up to 3000VA (3kVA) with a full range of line and load voltages.